Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 5 November 2010

Houses with SCD


Our Street
(Our house is called Hart House, so I felt this was quite apt)

It is a new month at SCD this week and again you can make anything you like as long as it goes along with the weeks theme,. This week it has been chosen by me and I chose Houses. One house will do.
Last months theme where you could make anything in the colour scheme given was very popular so I hope this will be equally so.

I have had a bit of a rough week. I am finally feeling a little better, but I had forgotten how nasty flu makes you feel. I do not think the girls have ever seen me so poorly. I am just pleased I feel OK again!

So hope I can come and visit your blogs this week on the theme of Houses

7 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

How utterly perfect, fab work. Sorry you've been so poorly, hope you feel better soon ((hugs).

Sue x

Artyjen said...

Flu is not fab! Your houses are though! Keep warm and cosy this weekend...hugs
xoxo Sioux

Hels Sheridan said...

GORGEOUS... simply... DIVINE!!! Love love love love love them... I wanna move in!! xx

Anonymous said...

This is amazing Laura, love it. Sorry you have been poorly but glad you are on the mend.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Great piece! Love the name of your house...must be a quite a deer place :)

Glad to hear you are on the mend. Flu is rough!

Carol Plume said...

Hope you're feeling much better now Laura.

Gorgeous piece this week - loving those stamps.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your houses. I hope you are feeling better. S x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...