Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Re-worked Santa



Firstly today I have re worked this Santa card. It was not feeling quite right. So I trimmed the backing card and run it through the Cuttlebug in a Tim Holtz embossing folder. Highlighted it with silver ink and distressed the edges with old photo distress ink. Added some charms hanging from the bauble and here is my second take.  I think I feel happier with it. Not quite sure?

3 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

This is brillant---just LOVE it! Have that stamp and embossing folder so am quite inspired just about now. TFS

Artyjen said...

Think the embossing folder background is a great touch :)
xoxo Sioux

Anonymous said...

Stunning card, Laura! Love your layering!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...