Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 20 November 2010

A Hare for Hels



I have been in knitting mode recently. I have been knitting small things like hats and of course this Hare for Hels as I know she has a real thing about hares. It was a good excuse to knit him and to be able to send to an appreciative friend. I love hats so at the moment I have finished a beret and nearly finished an angora little skull cap. Sound spooky but it is more hare like. LOL. The other thing about knitting hats that I like is that you only need to knit one. Not two gloves, or two socks, or two sleeves. Also I always find it more fun to start something than to finish an item. Sweaters just go on for sooooo long.

4 comments:

Artyjen said...

Just saw this on Hels blog....it's a sweet hare ;)
Also another spooky thing....I love hats too!!! That glass of cava is calling :)
Can't say I much love knitting though....takes far too long to finish anything for my liking! LOL
xoxo Sioux

pinkglitterfae said...

he's fabulous! I'm sure she was so thrilled with this

Anonymous said...

Too cute! What a fun bun!

Fiona said...

naw he is so cute ;) and look! no moss stitch! lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...