Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 6 November 2010

New Stamp Company! Rogue Redhead




Sharon Briss, one of the founder members of Gingersnaps,  has just launched a new stamp company called Rogue Redheads. Her first plate is called Relish Reading and these are just a few of the stamps on the plate. The great and very useful background stamp. The Prep School Boy and the words "Read in order to live" along with the dotted border stamp. I have added a little paper piecing to the school boy just to lift him  slightly. To be true I could not resist the glorious tartan paper.

I was overwhelmed and delighted when Shar asked me to be part of her design team. I did not have to think about it but for a second. I just jumped at the chance. Thanks Shar. I have so enjoyed the plate.

Please hop over on the above link and take a look see what the other design team have created and view the other images on the plate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Laura! I love what you did with the images! Great paper piecing!

Netty said...

Totally terrific, love it. Annette

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful, Laura! Love your card with these wonderful new stamps!

Hope your Saturday is fabulous!

Julie

Carol Plume said...

what a gorgeous piece Laura, will definately pop on over and have a look see!!

Lynn Stevens said...

Love how you used that background so vintage! Well done Laura!

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Stunning...congrats to you on the DT on Shar's new adventure!

Anonymous said...

Great card and stamps. S x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...