Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 18 November 2010

Girly Girl Stampotique Challenge



This is my Girly Girl contribution to the Stampotique challenge. As you can see she is stamped onto a piece of old wood that has remnants of wallpaper and further distressing on it. Some of the wallpaper is really old and the bits of blue are really rich and have a powdery texture. These are layers of wallpaper from the past. I teamed her up with a half flower which reminds me of the "Loves me, loves me not" saying. No wonder she looks a bit peeved. The petals have ended on "loves me not!"

10 comments:

Sherry said...

This is brilliant! I love the background, such a fantastic (natural) effect!!

flutterbycrafter said...

This is gorgeous, love the use of the old wood, what a super effect.

Kaz said...

I love this, such an interesting background - it works so well. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

wow...love it!!

Terry said...

This is just so darn cute! I laughed when I read that sentiment! Love this!

Vicki G said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at SDC

Vicki

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous & so inspiring! Love it!

Willy said...

Wonderful interpretation of the theme! Thanks for joining us at SDC # 19.

Basement Stamper said...

very pretty card, I love her stamped on the tattered wallpaper and then the flower petals. Thanks for joining us at SDC this week.

AngelaC said...

What a great textural background! Inspired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...