Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 20 November 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town



Here is a quicky quick make so I can join in with Hels' challenge almost at the last minute. I have become addicted to making scraplings although technically this is not the correct size. I think they should be 1.5 x 8.5 inches but folded as a card and use paint "chips" swatches. This uses paint swatches but I have deviated from the size. Another Christmas card done!

4 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous - loving those paint thingy's - need to get some of those next time I am in B&Q LOL Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday sTamper x

Tracy Evans said...

Love the use of the paint swatches, makes for a very unique card. Love the hare you knitted too for Hels, he is fabulous. Tracy Evans x

Lynn Stevens said...

I must remember to use those paint chips. and hay anything to save on buying more paper. Your Hare for Hels is just adorable!!! Shes a lucky gal!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous card - love Santa on those paint chips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...