Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Notions with Gingersnaps


This week the challenge with Gingersnaps is Notions. So as you can see my frames are covered in them. I must admit this was good fun to make.


The stamps I used were one from Paperbag Studios, the Little Feet plate. The paint was Aqua Blue paint Dauber. The tape was a stamp I have had for ages and I cannot remember who made them.
The stitch stamps on the frame are some Creshendoh stamps called Notions Found. The thimble was stamped onto metal and cut out.

More of the same with some cute little safety pins. Most of the stamps are available from The Stamp Attic in the UK. The three tiered frames are available amongst other places from The Artistic Stamper and Paper Artsy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hanging, Laura! I love how you did each section! Awesome!

penny4thoughts said...

Terrific piece, Laura - really looks like you had fun with this one!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous art Laura - see you tomorrow hun x

Artyjen said...

Lovely colours :) Do you have a sewing room to hang it in? It would look fab!
xoxo Sioux
See you are going to Hels workshop....have fun ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is so pretty and would make a beautiful gift. Gorgeous work and so creative.

I have two prize challenges posted today - one is this weeks spot prize challenge - mother& child theme and the other one is a papercrafts only challenge where EVERY entry wins with free images to use.I would love to see more entries so if you get chance please pop by and visit.
Have a lovely weekend my friend
Hugs June x

Lynn Stevens said...

Wow, Your hanging is fabulous!!!

Fiona said...

mmmm I love this - I can imagine hanging something like that in my craft room.... one day....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...