Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 29 November 2010

Christmas with Tim Holtz and The Stampman



This is a tag I made following one Of Tim Holtz's Tags for Christmas. I am submitting it into The Stampman Challenge. There is a Tim Holtz stamp in the background, and because I did not have any of his special embellishments I adapted what I had. The strip of photos are of my daughters years ago either being stars or angels in the school nativity play and one where my eldest is being a witch at one of her Halloween parties. The large black and white photo is where my older brother has struck me bulls eye with a snow ball. The December 25th I stamped onto a tomato puree tube with Stazon. Cut out, puffed out and attached with small brads. This is one of my favourite tags for all the fond memories it holds.

6 comments:

Netty said...

Just brilliant, I love it. Annette x

Artyjen said...

Fabulous Laura....great inkiness and lots of happy memories :)
xoxo Sioux

Terry said...

Love your tag! Nothing like combining cool and fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag! Beautifully done!

Brenda Brown said...

You have created a stunning tag Laura, gorgeous colours and the 25 stamp is brilliant. You could do your own 12 days of Christmas if this anything to go by.
Thankyou for sharing this with us at the Stamp Man challenge.
luv {brenda} xox

Fiona said...

what a gorgeous tag Laura :) Love things with fond memories 'attached' to it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...