Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 28 November 2010

Magnetic Bookmark with Rogue Redheads



This uses 3 of the images from the "Relish Reading" sheet; the script background, the bookshelf and the saying from Voltaire. I have then coloured it with Inkintense crayons and water. These would make great little Christmas gifts on their own or to give along with a book.

Having made this I can say that I have actually used ever stamp on the sheet. I do not think I can say that about any other stamp sheet I have ever bought! And that is saying something.

There is more details over on the Rogue Redhead site and loads more ideas from all the other designers. A very versatile stamp sheet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your bookmark is so pretty, Laura! Putting magnetic strip on it just made it even cooler!

Anonymous said...

О! Als Newbie bin ich immer auf der Suche online nach Artikeln, die mir helfen kann. Danke Wow! Vielen Dank! Ich wollte immer in meiner Website so etwas zu schreiben. Kann ich an Ihrer Post in meinem Blog?

Anonymous said...

You completed some good points there. I did a search on the theme and found the majority of persons will have the same opinion with your blog..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...