Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 7 November 2010

More Rogue Redhead!





This is another one of the images on the Relish Reading plate from Rogue Redheads Designs.


As you can see it is a lovely image. I did a lot of paper piecing with this. Shar also sent us a few papers where the colours and patterns complemented the stamps perfectly. I love the paper for the chair and how it worked out. It really feels as if it could be a linen seat cover. Paper piecing is quite time consuming but I rather enjoy doing it and I find the results pleasing. It seemed to bring the image to life.

I felt this image very provocative particularly of unrequited love. So I teamed it up with the words from the sheet "Miss You". She is desperately trying to occupy her time with reading but as you can see she just can't settle with discarded books by her feet. The days of the week I felt were appropriate as it suggested the number off days of waiting for news and the fact that each day felt like the one before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love wonderful visual textures on your card! Wonderful paper piecing and paper choosing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...