Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Romance with Art Journey


The Art Journey challenge this month is Romance. My take on the theme is "If music be the food of love, play on"

I love this little fellow on his penny whistle and I have double stamped him, first in blue and then in black over the top. This was to create a look of old prints where the registration has not quite matched up. On certain images I really find this look appealing and I felt it enhanced the period look of this image.

9 comments:

Artyjen said...

Love that effect it works really well on this image :)
xoxo Sioux

Terry said...

Love this image and the double stamping is stunning! The sentiment is just so perfect! Beautiful!

Yes, I love the RRD stamps and thank you for visiting my blog!

Netty said...

Terrific tag, love how you've achieved this look. Annette x

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautifully done - great image with that quote!

2amscrapper said...

I love the look of this tag.

Anonymous said...

Love the vintage look of your tag!

xxx Myra xxx said...

wow nice!!

Willy said...

Wonderful tag, Laura! Thanks for joining us at Art Journey Challenge # 3.

Godelieve said...

Your tag is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...