Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Leap with Gingersnaps



As it is a leap year and today is the leap day, Feb 29th, the idea is to use this as the challenge over on Gingersnaps. Rather fun in my opinion.

I have used these wonderful stamps from The Stampsmith called Life is a Balancing Act that have been designed by the artist Jack Sherman. I just love it when I have the opportunity to use them. There are some great tips and tutorials on the site as well.

So come a join the fun and jump for joy with us over on Gingersnaps!

7 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Wonderful to see those stamps being used.
Fabulous card.
Wishes
Lynne

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous card, great image.

Netty said...

Loving your fun piece, x

Brenda Brown said...

Great stamps to go with the theme Laura and a fun colours to match them
hugs {brenda} xox

Anonymous said...

I love the energy in your card! Awesome interpretation of the challenge too!

Ali Manning said...

What a fun card!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Laura, have sent you an email :) can you contact me please :))
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...