Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 9 February 2012

Masking Tape with Gingers


I have a roll of masking tape that is about 6 inches wide which I put to use for this challenge. 
First I punched a circle from the roll and used it as a mask for applying ink through for the sun. Used the sun stamp from the Floricultural set from Rogue Redhead Designs to over stamp.
Then I ripped and edge of the bottom of the masking tape and applied chalk onto the visible white card. 
I continued doing this up the page in different shades of yellow and ochre to create the sand. I then over stamped with Distress Ink Tea Stain using the texture stamp from Beach Babes. I also used the wonderful little sailor boy stamp and the flying birds again from Beach Babes. Finishing with the beached Starfish from the same plate.

All the stamps I used are from Rogue Redhead Designs who are the generous sponsors of this months challenges over on Gingersnaps.

3 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing use of the masking tape, 6" wide - how brilliant.
Loving your beautiful card Laura, x

Anonymous said...

Your beach card is stunning! I love the amazing scene you created from sun to sandy beach!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous piece, great summer feeling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...