This is one of the items I made for the Masking Tape challenge currently running over on Gingersnaps, but I decided to post a different one. This is now being shown over on the Rogue Redhead blog.
The two stamps used are from the Floriculture plate.
First I adhered Tim Holtz tape onto the tag and then swiped the tag with gesso. Once dried I added some pan pastels which coloured differently where the gesso was underneath. I then decided to take some of the masking tape off as you can see. I inked the stamp with versamark embossing pad and stamped. Then added a darker shade of pan pastel over the stamped image. Then the same stamp was re inked with Black Archival and over stamped. "Le Jardin" was stamped onto masking tape and adhered to the tag. The edges were darkened and ribbon attached.