Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 22 February 2012

2 Colours with Gingersnaps



There is a fab challenge over on Gingersnaps which is to use 2 colours. I love colour challenges so it was right up my street. I have chosen to use Coffee and Wine. A fine combination both as colours and taste. And who better to show them off but one of the elegant stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs from the Milliner Misses plate. Simple, uncluttered and to the point.

Which 2 colours will you use. Rogue Redhead Designs are the sponsors this month at Gingersnaps so there may be a chance of a win from them?


VoucherADGingersFeb.jpg

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Coffee and Wine...two of my favourite things! ROFL And you have used them so well.
xoxo Sioux

Willy said...

Wonderful creation, Laura!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful creation, love the shabby look.

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous! Looks amazing!

trisha too said...

Beautiful details, Laura--very pretty card!

:)

Marjie Kemper said...

This is so rich! Love that layered piece with the dyed lace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...