Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 4 February 2012

Another Piece of Fabric Art


A fabric, paper and leaf collage. Strips of mainly natural dyed fabric have been free machined onto a backing fabric. I love all the rough edges and the softness they give to the background. The building is an antique piece of sewing/thread packaging that I also added to the dye bath. i really like what happened to it, so I have used it as a focal point. An old barn sitting in the landscape. I used some Moonshine Inks to lift it visually and added some dried leafs to the foreground which have been strengthened with  a special solution.

3 comments:

Cynthia Schelzig said...

ooooh I really like what you are doing with your fabric...fantastic!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's really an outstanding piece.

2amscrapper said...

love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...