Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 9 March 2012

Pink and Purple with Stampotique


It has been a while since I have posted. I had not given up for lent. But I thought I would break my fast with my Pink and Purple contribution for Stampotique. I was playing with my wonderful acrylic inks. I do love them. Rich clear colours that are colour fast once dry. I have also used some wax resist on top of them and played around with some stencils. 

I also just had to play with Marci again. Very fond of Marci! She wanted to come out to play in her new sparkly frock.

12 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing tag Laura. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Fiona said...

love it Laura! great background, and love your heart flowers.

Kaz said...

Fab Laura, loving that background. Thanks for joining us again at Stampotique.

Willy said...

Wonderful as always, Laura! Thanks for joining us at SDC 49.

Brenda Brown said...

You are so right Laura the colours are amazing and the completed tag is fabulous.
hugs {brenda} xox

Sam & Poppy said...

Love your tag, Marci always looks fab! :o)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful tag, love the colors.

Renee said...

Adorable! I love Marci, too.

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooooh nice! I'm not sure which inks you are using but there is such depth in your colours.I love this pink / purple combo, thanks so much for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful colors on this and love the doodling as well. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

Alexa said...

Pink and purples are my favourite - great tag! x

Artyjen said...

Lovely crisp colours ;)
xoxo Sioux

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...