Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 14 January 2010

Tuesday Taggers: Tag it with Birds

Tuesday Taggers has a great challenge this week. I love working with birds so I loved it anyway. The words were made on the computer and printed out. Does this make it a digital stamp? The background card is fairly thick water colour paper bought cheaply in a pad from a pound shop. This allows a strong surface to apply paints and inks to. This wonderful stamp is available from The Stamp Attic in the UK and is one of the Stampotique stamps.

10 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Oh this is gorgeous!! Great stamp and love your backgroubd effects.

sam21ski said...

Oh Laura this is fab xxx

Artyjen said...

Great tag...thanks for the inspiration....if you have a programme that will turn the words into a png file (one with a clear background) you have your first digi stamp! Congrats! Love the mix of fonts and wording.
xoxo
If you don't......e-mail the word doc to me and I will transform it for you. :)

PatR said...

I just love this quirky tag. The wording is fabulous as is the long legged birdie. Thanks for playing along with us at TT this week.
Pat xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Love that stamp! Fab Tag!
Lesley x

Ali Manning said...

This is so whimsical and fun - I love it!

Unknown said...

Superb Tag, I love how you have made the background, I think you should do a tutorial, just for ME...LOL...thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

Michelle said...

A wonderful tag Laura. Fantastic background, perfect stamping and a wow with words! What a lovely creation. Thanks for sharing your lovely art at TT this week.
x Michelle

Teri said...

Wonderful Tag hun!
Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Tuesday Taggers this week.
Hugs,
Teri
x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous sunny tag! I love that bird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...