Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 28 January 2010

Numbers with Gingersnaps




Over on Gingersnaps this week there is a new challenge, called Numbers. Here I have used a stamp from Serendipity Stamps which I really like. A jug full of paint brushes and tools. I am sure nearly all of us must have one standing on our desk. It is also very important for me to take time to create so I have also added this to the piece.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous piece and you managed to work in both numbers and time....very creative!! Love it!

sam21ski said...

Excellent xxx

Deann LMFT said...

I definitely have my jug of miscellaneous brushes on my desk too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...