Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 15 January 2010

Something Completely Different: Fashion

The Gothic Arches over on Something Completely Different this week are on the subject FASHION. I have used a Tim Holtz stamp for those of you who do not recognize it. I love this stamp and was pleased to have an opportunity to use it again. I have paper pieced it simply to highlight the garment. Used the staple/stitch stamp that came with the sheet along the edges. Then I actually over stapled it to the backing arch.

7 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Love this, Laura! Very stylish and cool!

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful arch Laura. I was thinking along these lines but didn't have anything suitable. Love your take. Have a great weekend. Gez.

melody said...

whoa..rawkin kewl arche chickie! i totally WUV that stamp! SCRUMPTIOUS!
and nice touch with the staples

hugz
melody

sam21ski said...

Fab arch

Anonymous said...

Sensational arch! Very stylish!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome arch and so Love this stamp!

Zoechaos said...

Great arch love the use of the pattern for the background. Think the brickwork it is leaning against is the perfect way to show it off.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...