Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Copper, Ginger and Rust with Gingersnaps


I cannot quite believe it! This is the last Gingersnap challenge! Gulp! Swallow back the tears!

What the most fabulous time I have had on this design team. Such good feelings all the time and so well orchestrated by Shar and Ali. All good things have to come to an end. It seems to be a law of life.
But it is not all tears as both Shar and Ali have new ventures to follow and Gingersnaps is morphing into UnrulyPaper Arts with Shar at the helm, using her publishing skills to launch a blogzine magazine. So you cannot get rid of me that easily as I am very honoured to be offered a slot in this new venture. Mixed feelings of sadness and excitement.

Back to this Copper, ginger and rust creation. The Borders are a download from Retros cafe Art Gallery. DP25 I do believe. Lots of great and useful borders on this sheet. Mega useful for me. The frame had numerous layers of paint on it. Pink then Copper paint/glaze and then Ferro Iron textured paint.
The background is made from acrylic inks and spray ink. The stamp is a Lynne Perrella stamp from paper Artsy, which I then adorned with bits and pieces from my stash.

Hope to see you in the future with UnrulyPaper Arts!

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

Lovely image and colours super too ;)
Congrats on the new direction with Unruly Paper Arts Laura
xoxo Sioux

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, that's a wonderful card.

Lesley Edmonds said...

It is sad when something you enjoy so much comes to an end. I am sure you will have plenty of opportunities in the future Laura.
I have been catching up and just wanted to say how much I love the stamp you designed. Congratulations.
x

Netty said...

Loving your alteration Laura.....am going to miss you. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Love your lady and that feather is the perfect touch!

We may not be Gingersnapping anymore but we can still go Rogue and get Unruly together :) Big hugs, Shar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...