Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Last Century with Gingersnaps


What a great challenge this week from Gingersnaps. I have love doing this one and using the most fab downloads from Retro Cafe Art Gallery. These are some ATC collage sheet backgrounds by Debrina Pratt DP125. For me their sheets are some of the finest images.
I have just loved using them with some of my other stamps. The cyclist are from Crafty Individuals. The middle one is a Tim Holtz stamp and adage ticket. The last one  I think, is a Scroll Works stamp. I feel
 they go so well with these backgrounds. A good match.



I just love these two as well. The Tim Holtz gentlemen and the wonderful Wendy Vecchi fellow who is waving as the balloon takes off. I like the sense of perspective they give. 



7 comments:

Artyjen said...

I agree they look fabulous!
xoxo Sioux

trisha too said...

Beautiful tags, they ARE great images, Laura!

:)

Netty said...

Terrific tags Laura, x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful set of tags, great images.

Terry said...

What a gorgeous collection of tags! Love the images and vintage feel! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Could these tags be any more gorgeous! These are just stunning, Laura!

Unknown said...

What lovely tags and fab images to share. Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...