Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 16 March 2012

Retro Cafe and Playing catch Up


I seem to be playing catch up this week. I am not quite sure what has happened to cause this?  So this is my rather late posting of the Gingersnap challenge to use Border Punches. Retro Cafe are also the sponsors this month at Gingersnaps and I am featuring a sheet of their wonderful downloads, Houses 3 collage sheet, to create this fold up terrace.


The above image shows the outside with the two border punches. The notebook edge and hydrangea flowers both by Martha Stewart.


This is the inside. Excuse the pun, but I am rather fond of puns.

Do check out the Retro Cafe art Gallery site. They do have the most exquisite images to download.

2 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your house book, x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a breathtaking piece of art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...