Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 31 March 2012

Stash use up! with Ali at Vintage Page designs


This morningI noticed Ali's challenge over on Vintage Page Designs was nearly up. The clock was definately ticking. So I just had to support  fellow Ginger and dear friend Ali in the challenge. So I hot footed it up to my craft room, where for the past 2 days I have been having a mega re arrange, and threw together this collage using lots of bits a pieces in my paper pile and some scraps of fabric too! As you can see I have problems throwing anything away, feeling the smallest strip of scrap must have a life in a project somewhere. But I am always glad to use them in a project.

Good luck Ali with your ventures. Your blog looks really professional, clean and creative.

4 comments:

Ali Manning said...

You are the sweetest thing :) Thanks for playing my de-stash challenge. I can't believe the magic you created with scraps - it's beautiful :)

Netty said...

oh gosh I missed that challenge....dahhhh. Loving your scraps page. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful page in great colors.

Terry said...

What a wonderful collage of stash! Love all the colors and depth! Enjoy the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...