Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Trains, Planes and Automobiles with Dragon's Dream Tag it On


I decided to use a plane on my tag for the Dragon's Dream: Tag it on challenge. I thought the post stamps from different parts of the world would also be apt. Quite a quick make but enjoyable. Almost forgot to post it as I made it last week and had not got around to photographing it. Lucky I found it on my desk!

4 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a wonderful tag, love the plane on the background.
Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag,love aeroplane in white in the background, fab design
Lindsay xx

Wanda said...

I like the simplicity of this tag. The plane and post marks from around the world says it all. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
Wanda xx

2amscrapper said...

love this tag

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...