Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Red, Yellow and Brown with Gingersnaps

I have just realized I have not blogged this yet!


Gingersnaps have a new colour challenge which is to use red, yellow and brown. Anyone who follows my blog will have noticed I have been making Christmas Tags in anticipation of the TH 12 tags for a while now. And here is just another one.

I started with some brown patterned paper stuck to a tag. Added red embossing to make it shine a give dimension. Created a layered poinsettia from Studio 490 Christmas set. A bit of music for the carols at Christmas. A wonderful die cut deer with branches for antlers wearing a stylish Christmas wreath adorned with a bell. A Seasons Greeting wish and a touch of holly, all finished with a sparkly red bow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tag! Love all your great details!

Unknown said...

Stunning tag :)

Sue said...

This is beautiful, I love your rich colours, and that red ribon is to die for. Nearly time for this years tags!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How fantastic, love your take on this theme.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...