Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 26 November 2011

Christmas Ornament Exchange with Gingersnaps


Just look at these!

They are just awesome. I cannot tell you how thrilled I have been with this Christmas Ornament Exchange. The quality off the swaps and the love that has been put into them just makes me tingle. 
They are certainly going to have pride of place on my tree this year.

The two above are by Petra Brendensen and Suze Bain

Ali, founder femme at Gingersnaps is the main host and I was the UK host.

I cannot wait to see what the US cousins have created. 
I cannot image they will be as wonderful as these but I do hope they are.
What talent there is out there.
Thank you all for joining in and sharing.

I think this has been the best exchange that I have taken part in so far.
Lets hope we can keep it up!
Just awesome! 

Do drop by their blogs and let them know.

These two are by Emma Sims and Kerry Hickton



These are the ones I sent:

                          


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are all beautiful! Your shipping tag ones have inspired me a bit, so I may give that a try. I never thought about making ornaments out of them. :D

trisha too said...

These are all gorgeous!!

:)

Jean Franks Beck said...

Each and every one is gorgeous! What a treat!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all stunning, love the snow one and the top two with santa but they are all gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Suze Bain said...

I was so happy with my swaps Laura, thanks for organising it. xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Stunning artwork Laura, enjoy! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...