Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 18 November 2011

Livestock Challenge with Gingersnaps


There is a new challenge just started over on Gingersnaps and the theme is Livestock. I remembered these free stamps I have had for ages and actually found them. I followed a tutorial idea from the Gingersnaps site on making inchies: Masterboard Technique by Alison Manning, who in my opinion is the master of inchies.

 I do not know whether other people in the UK have had problems finding an inch square punch. All the ones I have found are an inch across the diagonal and not by the edges? If anyone has solved this problem please let me know.

So the animals have been cut by hand and layered onto a 2 inch (by the diagonal) plain square punch and then layered onto a wavy edge punch. And a bit of twine added, a vital instant repair item for farms.

I was craving a wonderful stamp by Creative Individuals which has some wonderful chickens on it but I just had to let that craving go.

10 comments:

Netty said...

Have had the same problem Laura, so will be interested to hear if anyone has got one.
Love your fun piece. Have a great weekend, x

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Livestock...mmmm I think I have to do this challenge as I have a whole drawer full of livestock...love your card too!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

I meant to say BARNYARD full of livestock:)

Alexa said...

I love your animal inchies ... so cute! x

Unknown said...

These are so cute!

trisha too said...

These are so cute, Laura! And inchies are one of my favorites!

Great take on the challenge!

:)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a fabulous card, lovely images.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! The animals are too cute!

Basement Stamper said...

love those little animals, they are adorable!

Mynn xx said...

This is darling! LOVE the coloring--and all your animals are fabulous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...