Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 25 February 2010

Sybling Love Stampotique Challenge 2


Oh it is so nice to play again. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday are my work days. So Thursday is joy day. Girls at school, Mums play day!!!!!

This is the result of my Thursday morning play. I feel like a liberated person now.  This is my contribution for this weeks Stampotique Challenge to use their stamps and colours moss green, yellow and rose and possibly add blue if you wish.

13 comments:

Kirsti said...

Well done... I love this... Really need to get some of those stamps... they are fab...Keep thinking I will join in challenges but never seem to get round to it...xoxo

Sue said...

Fab entry Laura, your play time was well spent!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love this, Laura!! Your background is amazing, and I especially love the way you stamped their little heads on text... totally goes with the flavor of these characters! Gotta get me some!

Anonymous said...

Oh the best time is me time Laura and I really like how you spent it.....

Vicki G said...

Love your card Laura~ Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampotique!!!!

Artyjen said...

That does make you smile :) not sure if they are best friends or are about to bite each others heads off!! LOL
xoxo

Hels Sheridan said...

FAB FAB FAB!

Basement Stamper said...

great card Laura, love the background of it all. Thanks for playing with us over at Stampotique!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a great combination. You've used two of my favourites :0)

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely FABULOUS Laura. Love EVERYTHING about it. So glad you had time to play. :) I adore the gorgeous little tag you sent with your stunning frame & have him here sat on the computer desk. :)

Wishing there was a bit of sybling love in our house!!

Anonymous said...

a fab take on the SDC colour challenge!

Sherry said...

Really great card, so much detail in it and I LOVE those ribbons in her hair.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

SERIOUSLY WONDERFUL! Just love the colors and way you did this!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...