Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 27 February 2010

Black, White and Teal PDCC 18



Over on Play Date Cafe this week the challenge is to use black, white and teal. Great colours.
I have used my new Martha Stewart border punch which arrived this morning. I just love this border! I think you may be seeing it a lot on my blog from now on!
Before starting I thought I would have a mooch around my drawers in my craft room and choose and use things I had not seen for a while. I love these stamps I bought many moons ago. In fact they were some of the early stamps I ever bought. Old friends! They came from Rubbadubbadoo.

11 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

This is striking. That really is a good color combo!

Sarah Anderson said...

Wow Laura, this is STuNNiNG! Especially love the contrast of the colourful tag against the background of black with a teal image :)

Hearts Turned said...

Gorgeous, Laura! Love the shade of teal you chose and all the texture of your background--perfect!

Love those Martha Stewart punches--I'm collecting way too many, I think! Oh, well...!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Jean Franks Beck said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! Love the stamps, the background, everything!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Beautiful card hun ... love the tag x

Julie Ranae said...

Laura...what a creative use of the colors for this week's challenge over in The Cafe.... : )

Anonymous said...

So elegant! Love the way you used the colors!

Hanne said...

What a beautiful card! Great tag!
Hanne

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow fabulous stamping & inking Laura. You have done well with this challenge. Enjoy your new punch.xx

Unknown said...

Yummy I never work with black and seeing this I wonder why not? it doesn't have to be a dark project doest it. this is wonderful, so much so I looked around your bog and decided i didn't want to miss any more so I became a follower!

Love Dawn xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This is stunning. That colour combination works. Lynne M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...