Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 15 February 2010

OWOH random number generated winners

Well OWOH  has now come to an end. What a truly global event. Fantastic seeing loads of blogs I just would not have seen otherwise. Fantastic event.

Now to the random numbers
106               Gez Wins the frame

Then I have divvied up the other bits to: 

1                Kristicco
205            Lori Australia
281            Hazel
307            Jamaise
15              Astrid
38             Sue from Canada

Well done. I will try to leave a message on your blogs or email from them if possible so make sure you read  any new messages whether email or blog.

8 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

OOOOOOOH Thank You! I have always admired your creations Laura & can't believe I am lucky enough to win! WOW. Thank you so very much.XXXX

jamaise said...

Looks like fun :) Thank you for your generosity!

Jamaise @ Wishing Penny

Sue said...

Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to have won some of the "candy"...low calorie too! Yum!!

*smiles*

Sue

Kirsti said...

Thank you very much... and well done to Gez for winning the frame - it's fantastic... have emailed you my details - thank you once again...xox

Hels Sheridan said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners.....*sobs* Hugs xx

Lorri said...

WooHoo, I'm thrilled to be a winner. Thank you so much for your generous giveaway. Congratulations to everyone. The frame was so gorgeous, and I'm sure it will be displayed proudly in the winners home.
xo

Unknown said...

congratulations to your winners and you are a winner too on my blog....go see! Melinda

Lorri said...

My fabulous envelope of goodies has arrived.. thank you so much it was such a pleasure being on the carpet ride with you. I'm looking forward to playing with the new goodies :)

Take care xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...