Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 6 February 2010

The Artistic Stamper and Gingersnaps


Romance

I am running behind with my postings this week. To say the least it has been a very traumatic week so it  has put my somewhat and I am finding it hard to get things done.

However The Artistic Stamper is sponsoring Gingersnaps this month and has sent us some beautiful stamps to design with. This is an example of some of the lovely stamps. A wonderful background stamp that just speaks for itself. Some gorgeous plain hearts which enable you to stamp into as if they were picture frames, fantastic 20's fashion and images and some great words and sayings. Over the month I shall try to show a selection of the wide range of wonderful stamps they produce. There are some terrific background texture stamps, similar to these hearts, but more distressed looking, that I love and will definitely be using lots. The stamps are also deeply etched and stamp very well.

4 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

We don't know each other (I'm a OWOH participant) but I hope your traumatic week is over and that this next week goes much better! I'm in the same boat...

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Had to look at your Blog after your kind comment on my own Blog. It is so lovely to connect with new people. I am amazed I have not come across your Blog before - your work is stunning, the colours on your artwork are so beautiful. I will certainly call again. Lynne M

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card, Laura!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Laura! Your pairing of the background and the ribbon is inspired!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...