Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 18 February 2010

3 Favourite Colours with Gingersnaps


To be honest I do not have 3 favourite colours. I like almost every colour and like to play with different combinations. But I do think these pastel green, pink and eau de nile work very well together and I chose them as I felt they represented colours often used in the 20's with crepe de chine and the the floaty silks that were used. Over on Gingersnaps the challenge is to make something using your 3 favourite colours. I have used another wonderful stamp from the Artistic Stamper. The weathered green striped background is another of her wonderful background stamps. Go and check them out they are fab.

5 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors! I'm the same as you - I love all colors, and love to play with color combos. I'll have to get going on this challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a classy card! Totally gorgeous as usual!

Thespa McLaughlin said...

This is lovely. Those colors do work well together. Thanks for sharing.

Ali Manning said...

This is beautiful, Laura. The colors are so soft and feminine!

Gez Butterworth said...

Very beautiful Laura. I love your lady & the background is fab. I am loving green & pink at the moment! Have a great weekend. Hugs, Gez.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...