Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Wednesday 4 January 2012

What a Dream Month!


What a dream month! Not only am I Guest Designer for Stampotique but Gingersnaps are being sponsored this month by Stampotique, so I get to play even more with my favourite stamps.

This week on Gingersnaps the challenge is to use one set of stamps. I have chosen Daniel Torrente stamps to use. I used Queen of Life and Daniel's Hearts. I haven't used The Queen of Life for sometime so it was a delight to get this opportunity. I have placed her in a metal embossed frame that I made by running tomato puree tubes through my Cuttlebug and various embossing folders. Then I rubbed a fairly dry black Stazon ink pad over the high spots to add the illusion of more depth. Finally hanging a small bronze heart off a hook that I added to the frame.

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous, love these stamps, and tomato puree tubes - brilliant!

PetraB said...

This frame is awesome and works so perfectly with the stamped image.

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Laura
Happy New Year and congratulations.
I am loving this frame very much indeed :)
x

Val said...

This is fabulous.

Happy New Year.

Hugs
Valxx

trisha too said...

Wonderful, Laura! And what a great frame, never would have had a clue what you'd made it from.

:)

Netty said...

Oh wow Laura this is a great frame for your terrific picture, x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

You've created a wonderful piece of art. The frame looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Totally fab piece and I just adore the frame!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful piece! I've heard lots of good things about Stampotique...headed over to check it out! Congrats on a great month thus far...here's to many more to come!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fab project and I love the fact that you recycled too, such a brilliant idea.
Lindsay xx

Basement Stamper said...

Another great frame. We have enjoyed having your as our January guest designer, thank so much for all the wonderful creations!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...