Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 20 January 2012

Snow Hugs Valentine with Rogue Redhead




I wanted to show how the Rogue Redhead Snow Hugs plate was also very suitable for Valentines Day and need not be put away once Christmas is over.

I have made a heart insert in the card and covered the card in gold printed vellum. This ties in with the current Rogue Challenge, to use vellum. Cut out the vellum over the heart window to reveal more clearly the lovely image from Snow Hugs plate. I have paper pieced the red hearts so they would feature more. I have also used the Hugs and kisses stamp from the same plate and finally embellished with some ribbon and a jeweled heart.

There is still time to join in with the Rogue Redhead  Rebel challenge so why not give it a go?

4 comments:

Netty said...

Great use of the stamp Laura and a beautiful card, x

trisha too said...

Really cute card, Laura! I am going to try and get some play time on tonight, I do like this challenge! :-)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely work.

Anonymous said...

So pretty! The gold vellum is so elegant and gives such a lovely warm feel to the whole card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...