Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 19 January 2012

Use your Favourite Paper with Gingersnaps and Stampotique!


Raining Eggs!

I have had this delicious paper in my stash for a while. Until now I have just taken it out and looked at it.  Then my odd sense of humor talked to me and I thought of "Raining Eggs" instead of "Raining Men".

What more would a proud smart long legged bird wish for?

I love this image and whenever I use it, it brings a smile to my face. I think she is glorious. This is a Janet Klein design available from Stampotique who are the wonderful sponsors this month over on Gingersnaps
What could be better?

7 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific fun card Laura, great humour, x

Suze Bain said...

Super card Laura - I just love that leggy bird! xx

trisha too said...

Great card, Laura--so much fun, and great PP, I can see why you like it!

:)

Artyjen said...

Just fitting with the leggy bird ;)
Hallelujah!
xoxo Sioux

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How fantastic, a wonderful piece of art.

Anonymous said...

Great card!! That bird is hysterical!

Basement Stamper said...

don't you just love this image, love the LONG legs. Great job with the patterned paper!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...