Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Wendy Vecchi Group: 1 Stamp Set Tag


There is now a group called Everything Wendy Vecchi Yahoo Group, which I discovered by reading Hels' blog.

This weeks challenge is to make a tag using just one of Wendy's stamp sets. I can never remember the names of sets but this is the one I used. All these elements did come from only one set.

I joined, as I have a few of her stamp sets and 1 of her books, no 2. I wanted to use the stamps more and felt this was the perfect solution. I do like the results from her stamps and gives a different look from some of the other things I make.

The challenges may well be taken from her books so there are probably some challenges I will not have access to until I buy more of the books?  I shall have to wait and see?

12 comments:

Netty said...

Terrific tag Laura. x

Cynthia Schelzig said...

What a fabulous tag...love it!!

Zoechaos said...

Fab tab quirky qand fun XOXO Zoe

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby tag - loving the metal head dress Laura... tis good to see you on the EWV group xx

Lesley said...

Love your blog.......and your tag is delish!!! You don't need all the books to take part in the challenges!! Great to have you taking part!
Lesley

Lesley Edmonds said...

This is a fab tag!

Girlsinthecraft said...

So cool!

Unknown said...

lush tag hun

hugs
judie xx

Marjie Kemper said...

Your tag is fantastic!

Art By Wanda said...

Fabulous tag!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

This is just perfect, luv all the patterns you used.

Laura said...

Great news about the swaps and not needing to buy more books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...