Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 3 March 2011

Get to Work with Gingersnaps


This week on Gingersnaps the theme is "Get to Work".
I have had this wicked stamp for awhile and it felt just right for this challenge. I loved the image of the woman from a certain age rushing to get to work, especially during this age it was fairly unusual for women to work particularly in professional roles. She certainly looks like a professional woman and a bit of an eccentric, which I tend to love. I could enjoy sharing a drink with her.

See what modes of transport you can come up with for this challenge.

6 comments:

PetraB said...

Absolutely fantastic, I love the humour in this piece .... I like her a lot!

Netty said...

Totally terrific, great stamp and fab humour. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Fab scrapling! What a fun and fabulous image. I agree she's amazing and I would definitely sit down with her for a chat...once she'd found appropriate accommodations for her "ride" of course :)

Lesley Edmonds said...

Haha! Made me laugh. Great stamp, great tag.
Lesley x

Unknown said...

Very unusual stamp and I love it to! and I love using the paint chips

Love dawn xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...