Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 18 March 2011

Artistic Stamper: Spring has Sprung


Watch out, watch out
Kitty's about!

I do hope 2 Sticks are safe from Kitty? I would hate to loose these 2 fellows.

This is similar to another recent make but I have made changes too. It just makes me smile seeing 2 Sticks jumping with springs. This time I have added hair which is shooting upwards as they jump.

I was re reading the recent TH word stamps and felt this one was absolutely perfect for this scene.

I am entering this into the March Artistic Stamper Challenge. Hope you all enjoy and brings a smile to your face.

11 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Laura. Love Two Sticks! Your background colours are scrumptious. Have a great weekend.xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Certainly did bring a smile to my face Laura. Fab background by the way.
Lesley x

Unknown said...

This is lovely and made me smile to thanks.

love Dawn xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving TWO STICKS.. my fave Stampotique! Gorgeous card hun, thanks for joining us at the Artistic Stamper challenge x

Unknown said...

lovely, love your sticks lol

hugs
judie xx

Val said...

What fun this card is. I can just imagine their hair springing up!
Hugs
Valxx

Lynn Stevens said...

yes it brought a smile to my face! you should see my laugh lines LOL
the upwards hair is a riot! LOL
hugs Lynn

Netty said...

LOL, brilliant. xx

Maggie said...

Made me smile! love two sticks and the hair great fun

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How funny, thanks for the smile on my face. Love the Stampotique images.

Artyjen said...

Love your Springy two sticks!
Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month Laura
xoxo Sioux

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...