Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Less is More: Get Well card

Trust me. I did not read the brief carefully enough at Less is More! So thank you Chrissy for bringing it to my attention. I appreciate that. Here is the second take. Similar layout but this time it definitely is a one layer card!



This time the border was sponged ink through a stencil. The stamp was coloured with water colour pens and then huffed on and stamped.

4 comments:

Fat Dormouse said...

I liked your first card - but I think I prefer this one!! Well done

dormouse.wibsite.com

Chrissie said...

Thanks for this second card Laura... I love this one!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great LIM card.

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm always forgetting about one layer Laura! Love this card with that amazing stencilled border.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...