Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Saturday 7 September 2013

Clean and simple stamping 256

Sketch challenge:    256

                                            

Again the knowledge of this challenge came from Joanne Wardle. I saw her make and looked at the challenge and felt yes, this too would be manageable. I hope Joanne doesn't feel as if I am stalking her. I look at is as if I am playing along with Joanne. Thank you Joanne for again giving me inspiration.


It doesn't take me long to get back into my quirky stride!

Old Paper and Pumice stone were sponged through sequin waste. Then stamped over with 2 different stamps. The border was cut from a paper pad...sorry forgotten the name...I am sure many of you will recognize the image.

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Quirky and cool. Love it.
hugs {brenda} x0x

joanne wardle said...

wow that's cool. love it. and I don't feel stalked lol. isn't that a good sketch? it works really well, and I'll definitely use it again, especially for masculine cards.

joanne wardle said...

see now youve gone and inspired me to use that sketch again. lol

Artyjen said...

Ooh! Love that ;)
xoxo Sioux

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...