Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 15 September 2013

Less is More 137: Get well Card

A simple get well card to join in the challenge at Less is More.


I actually do not have a "Get Well" stamp or anything similar, or least could not find one. I could have hand written or used alphabet stamps but decided I preferred the card plain and simple and I would write Get Well Soon inside instead.

Ironically I have a really dear friend who I talked to yesterday and who has come down with shingles. 
I have just picked some flowers from the garden, baked a cake and will delivery these with a home made curry in about half an hour along with this card.


4 comments:

joanne wardle said...

lovely. I think mine will be very simple.

Chrissie said...

This looks lovely but it seems that you have added a layer with the designer paper!
Thanks so much for joining us.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Fat Dormouse said...

It is a lovely card - I'm sure your friend will love it (along with the curry, cake & flowers!)

Netty said...

A cake, flowers, curry and a lovely card........am sure your friend will love it all, Annette x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...