Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 8 September 2013

Less is More 136: Play it Back: To Joanne

Less is More this week is colour week with Dark Green and Rust


                                    

I think this is just such an amazing photograph. I actually have it in my scrapbook of images. Those eyes tell a thousand stories and just soooo beautiful, but also haunting. And the colours glorious.

Joanne and I have been playing together and she is leading me back into enjoying stamping and blogging again.

I only wish we could share a cup of tea together, so the next best thing is to send you this.



Have a great Sunday.

7 comments:

joanne wardle said...

awww lovely. I'll take that cup of tea. I was going to try to do the less is more challenge today anyway. now I'll have to. the colours didn't immediately appeal to me though....

joanne wardle said...

back at you!

Fat Dormouse said...

A sweet card. A cup of tea sounds lovely!!!

Dormouse.wibsite.com

Pauline said...

Very pretty tea cups, so dainty!

Jen Nelson said...

great card Jo

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Artyjen said...

Hi Laura! Good to see you posting....bit of a pair in that respect lately!!!
xoxo Sioux

Chrissie said...

This is super!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...