Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 10 October 2010

Purple and Green with SCD


I went away for a few days and I forgot to post this before I left. I am home now so am catching up with what I should have done earlier.
SCD have a colour challenge going on this month where you can make anything you like in the colours set for the week. This week the colours are purple and green, which I think is rather a fab combo. I decided to make a card and play with this little fellow. I decided to add buttons to the bubbles I had printed on the card.
We had lots of players last week, which was fantastic. Thank you everyone and I hope we have a good number this week. There are some beautiful creations already both with the design team and crafters joining the challenge. I hope you may join in too!

6 comments:

Artyjen said...

Love the dotty button bubbles :)
xoxo Sioux

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful card and the buttons are a great finishing touch xx

Netty said...

Great idea with the buttons, a smashing card. Annette x

Terry said...

Fabulous card! I love the Sea Horse!

Sarah Anderson said...

gorgeous seahorse image, and love the bubble buttons
:)

Anonymous said...

Love this card. S x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...