Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 7 October 2010

Altered with The Stampman


This is my altered piece for The Stampman Altered Challenge. It is an altered paint sample card that has been turned into a "Scrapling" A Scrapling is a small card that is 1.5 inch x 4.25 inch card. (1.5 x 8.5) It opens like a card and I have become addicted to making them. They make such charming note cards and so fun to make. Recently Gingersnaps had a art swap of these little things, but this swap is now closed. However a new swap of 4 x 4 inch wintered themed images is now open to join in.

5 comments:

Netty said...

Laura its terrific. Keep meaning to get some of these and have a go. Yours is fabulous, love that little button. x

Michelle said...

Wonderfully altered for The Stampman Challenge
Thanks for joining in
x Michelle

joanne wardle said...

I just received this very scrapling in the post, and it's gorgeous

Sarah said...

Thank you for the lovely scraplings I received today, I love the Eifel tower one. Sarah

Anonymous said...

Super scrapling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...