Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Friday 1 October 2010

Colour Combo Month at SCD



Colour combo month at SCD. My friend Gez has chosen these fab autumn colours to start us off. I really like this stamp and as I had never used it thought it would fit in with trees losing leaves. However these trees have lost their all leaves which really shows I should have waited to use it until  the end of winter just before the leaves start to grow again and after their fine pruning. But I could not wait.

So please come and join us at SCD this week. You can make anything as long as you use these colours:

Oranges, goldie yellows and browns. Look forward to seeing your creations.

8 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely gorgeous Laura. I can see why you love that stamp. :) Have a great weekend. Gez.xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Stunning piece Laura, love this colour combo and your stamp is fabby!

Yvonne said...

Gorgeous, Laura and I love the quote!

Terry said...

Absolutely lovely and great colors!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic images, wonderful quote.

Artyjen said...

So fabby...so what they are winter trees! Still evokes a gorgeous Autumn day :)
xoxo Sioux

Ali Manning said...

This is fabulous, Laura - I'll have to check out that challenge!

lauren bergold said...

oof! i think that's the PERFECT stamp for this! i hadn't thought about the leaves all being gone b/c your amazing background is such a blaze of glorious colors it sort of stood in for the fall foliage! totally dramatic and soooooo ♥BEAUTIFUL!!!♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...