Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 9 October 2011

Wendy Style with Simon Says Stamp and Show.

I thoroughly enjoyed playing around with this challenge from Simon Says Stamp and Show. I think the Queen is my all time favourite of Wendy Vecchi's stamps. The bird was stamped and cut from some Kraft resist card I had been experimenting with. I do like the effect. Then I thought it would be pretty cool to have the bird flying away with the sentiment. A thoroughly good challenge which gave me much enjoyment. thank you.

5 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Fabulous work so much to see and admire love the collage effect !

Marie

Candy C said...

Hi Laura. I really like your Wendy piece for our Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week. You did a wonderful job mixing Wendy stamps and images together. Love your vibrant colored background with all the wonderful Wendy images on top! Her Face Art is one of my favorites of her stamp sets! Nice job! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

Sarah said...

This is very lovely - such a great colours and choice of stamps...very Wendy and very creative - great work and design!
Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Lynne Forsythe said...

whooo hoooo Laura...your Wendy Creation is STELLAR!!! LOVE every little detail you put into it!

THANKS BUNCHES for joinin the TEAMIES and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great piece of art with wonderful elements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...