Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Monday 17 October 2011

Ticket to Ride: Dragon's Dream: Tag it On


This is my contribution for Dragon's Dream this week, where we were asked to use a ticket.
On Friday the family and I went to see Noah and the Whale. They were amazing. I was truly very impressed. A fantastic concert and they looked as if they were thoroughly enjoying it too!

So one of the lines in one of their songs is this " Waiting for my chance to come" and I felt very drawn to those words on a personal basis, hence they have come to be on this tag.

It doesn't show up to well but you may just be able to notice it. Over the ticket background I over stamped with a Sequin Waste Artistic Stamper background stamp in versamark and clear embossing powder to create a resist for the DI Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and the new Berry colour.

10 comments:

Helen said...

What a great line, and I love how you've used it on your tag. Thank you for dreaming with the team at TIO again.

Artyjen said...

I can see it! Great resist ;)
xoxo sioux

Wanda said...

Fabulous! All those tickets. I think we are all waiting for our chance to come. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
Wanda xx

ElizabethR said...

Great tag the background if fab. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

Ali Manning said...

What a splendid tag - I love it!

Lesley Edmonds said...

It's great to make something that is so personal - something for your to keep for yourself :)

I also love your previous 'fallen angel' - quirky and fun!

Von said...

Just love your take on the theme and that it's something special to you :)
Von x

blackdragon said...

What a great take on our theme...thank you so much for playing at T.I.O
lynx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! love the colours
Lindsay xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic take on this theme, thanks for dreaming with us :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...