Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Sunday 2 October 2011

Steampunk Halloween

I feel very honored and privileged to be joining The Artistic Stamper as their guest designer for October. To be working alongside such an awesome group of designers. I bow to you all.

And to be allocated October! Such a fun month. This is going to be great for me. I intend to have fun and I hope I can bring a little fun into your lives too!



This is a taster of my first contribution using
these really cool stamps from The Artistic Stamper which I just love. They are listed under Steampunk but I felt they would be ideal for halloween as well. Quirky and funny. Just what I like.
To see the whole project just click here to be transported over to the Artistic Stamper Creative Team blog.



2 comments:

Netty said...

Congratulations Laura. x

Sarah Anderson said...

Congratulations :) Truly deserved I have to say. And I love this project, what a cool idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...