Disclaimer:

Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendor mentioned in my posts

Thursday 9 December 2010

White Glitter with Gingersnaps


Gingersnaps this week the challenge is to use White Glitter. I decide to use my white glitter as snow and stamped this snowy scene to add it to. I love the way it actually looks as if the snow is falling from the sky.
As you may have discovered it is quite tricky to photograph white glitter to show its qualities. Photographing at a slight angle may help to catch dimension or sparkle? Try it. See how you get on. Any tips please share. I have also included a close up which may show it better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love your snowy houses! Magnificent card!

PetraB said...

A fantastic snowy card, the houses look fantastic.

Debby said...

Positively lovely Laura!

2amscrapper said...

wonderful use of glitter! Helene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...